It is situated on the dock of the central square at Vathi.
Around the village Anogi there are big natural stones that the locals call “menir”.
Gidaki is a pebbly beach with turquoise waters. Surrounded by lush vegetation, it offers a magical scenery.
This is a small bay, at the end of the port of Ithaca. Sandy, with shallow, deep blue water, it is ideal for families with small children.
It is a beach close to Vathi, the capital of the island.
Located in the area of the Cathedral. Its collections include findings from the Geometrical to the Roman era.
The Archeological Collection of Stavros houses findings from the northern part of Ithaca and the area around Stavros village.
It is housed in the building of the former Electric Power Station, built in 1923, a donation from the local ship-owner Georgios Drakoulis.
A beautiful bay with deep blue water, characterized as an area of outstanding natural beauty.
The area between the bays Frikes and Kioni is one of the most beautiful parts of the island, characterized as an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The byzantine church of Anogi is located at Anogi village of Ithaca, at an altitude of 500m and is dedicated to the Dormition of the Mother of God.
Located at Linovrohia of Vathi, it dates from the 19th century.
The church dates to the end of the 17th century and is dedicated to the birth of Virgin Mary.